1. The Clearasil Guarantee applies to purchases made in the UK on the following Clearasil products:
2. The Clearasil Guarantee only applies if the consumer does not agree that Clearasil Perfectawash has provided 6 weeks supply of the Superfruit extracts & Vitamin E face wash. We reserve the right to question or request further evidence to substantiate a claim. The 6 weeks days supply is based on 1 user only, using 2 doses per day. 1 dose is equal to one activation of the dispenser.
3. If you do not agree that Clearasil Perfectawash has provided 6 weeks supply, please provide the following details:
Please send claims by second class postage to the following address within 61 days of purchase, closing date for receipt of applications is 31 December 2012:
Clearasil PerfectaWash money back guarantee
Dept No. 6002
PO Box 99
4. No claims from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or photocopied claims or those not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected.
5. To be considered valid the claim’s proof of purchase must be dated between 1 December 2012 & 31 December 2012 inclusive.
6. The closing date for receipt of application is 31 December 2012. The Promoter will accept claims received after 31 December 2012 if the claim is postmarked before 31 December 2012. Claims postmarked after this date will not be refunded. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date.
7. Only one claim per household will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
9. Each valid claim will receive a cheque to the value of the Clearasil product as stated on the receipt up to a maximum of that product’s Recommended Retail Price, as determined by the Promoter, plus the cost of second class postage. The refund will be sent within 28 days of receipt of your claim.
10. The Clearasil Guarantee is in addition to your normal legal rights and accordingly your statutory rights are not affected.
11. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising shall be governed by English law.
12. The decision by the Promoter is final in all matters relating to this Clearasil Guarantee and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Personal information provided to the Promoter may be processed by agents or 3rd parties acting on its behalf to administer your cheque.
14. The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited, 103-105 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3UH.